"We won't be beaten on price"^
|WINTER||Jan - March ||£699 / week|
|SPRING / LATE SUMMER||April - June & September ||£549 / week |
|SUMMER|| July - August.||£649 / week |
|AUTUMN ||October - mid November || £399 / week|
|EARLY WINTER ||Mid Nov - mid Dec ||£649 / week |
|NEW YEAR||Christmas & New Year ||£749 / week |
This adds up to ~ £150 - £200 per person for a one week holiday (flights, accommodation & transfers)
don't forget that when you're out there everything is as cheap as
chips! How's about that for an answer to the credit crunch and smite
those blues. You thought you couldn't afford a skiing holiday? think
- Prices include cleaning, linen, laundry and all utilities (heating, electricity etc.).
- Typically a security deposit of £ / € 100 is required.
- Tourist tax is not included and is charged locally (currently €1.01 pppn for adults and €0.5pppn for older children).
- Prices quoted are in GBP but we accept payment in GBP or EUR. Euro conversion with direct bank transfer calculated using live base exchange rate (for example, www.xe.com).
- Lower occupancy discounts, longer-stay discounts, early-booking discounts and referral discounts may be available.
- Short stays and non-standard weeks (i.e. not Saturday to Saturday) will be considered but this depends on time of year etc., and surcharges may apply - please inquire.
- Winter rates have had to be increased due to the additional costs of fuel during the very cold months - these winter prices may come down in the future if we succeed in better insulating the house!!
- We take credit cards: 4% fee applies.
- We'll always consider an offer and we have special discount for repeat business and "refer a friend" so talk to us and we'll see what we can do.
If you find a comparable place for hire cheaper let us know, send us
the details and we'll (probably) reduce our prices permanently.